Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

gday from mr trumpy!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by dowen, Feb 5, 2008.

1. hey everyone just joined the site, mainly so i can get some first hand info before splashing out and spending big $$$. i currently own a triumph daytona 675 and have had it around 4-5months, wicked fun! well i guess ill be talking to you all on here at some stage.

2. welcome, enjoy and don't be afraid to ask questions

just remember to search first :wink:

3. hiya and welcome

4. Welcome to the forums. Awesome bike :grin:

5. Welcome to NR !
    :biker:

Awesome looking ride :wink:

6. Hi,
    I bought a tornado red one last august. So far I've only bought the anodised top nut, gel seat, and was given a tank bag (all triumph gear). Oh, and put a ventura rack on it.

I plan a staintune exhaust at some stage later this year or next.

Welcome.
    KB

7. Yer mine came with a pillion seat bag, and radiator guard and a disc lock, picked it up with 5000k's on it for $12000 he wanted 13500. i have to set the suspension up though i find that i drop into corners too quick and easy doesnt feel right, almost like i dont need to try. getting some new rubbers put on it this weekend after fish-tailing in the massive downpour today.

Im thinking about putting a jardine exhaust on mine aye im thinking of doing that in the next few months so ill keep you posted and let you know when i chuck it on and how it goes.

8. hi and welcome to NR

9. Welcome to NR :cool:

10. Welcome to the world mate

11. Hey dowen, welcome to NR :)

12. Greetings from another NR newbie.
    The 675 is an awesome bike. Congrats.