Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day from Mornington Peninsula

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by hooch78, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Hey one and all,

Great site by the way.

I'm new to riding, only got my Ls a couple of weeks ago, and sealed the deal with a mate of my dad's to buy his Suzuki Intruder 250 today. I'll post pics when I get them emailed to me.

Cheers,

Hooch

2. welcome bud

:biker:

3. nice. at least you know its a half decent bike.

hope you have fun!

4. Welcome to NR mate.
    there are some fun roads around there, Arthurs seat and the back roads around Flinders etc.
    Enjoy

5. Well done.

There is a core group down this way of about 5 of us that ride reasonably regulary.

Get yourself onto Mornington Pen Motorcycle Club. They cater for newbies and are a great bunch.

See ya round,

Cam

6. Thanks for the kind welcome, I just picked up the baby last weekend, taken her out a few times and loving it, apart from the other day, riding along when out of no-where a hail storm comes in smashes me. I was feeling a little tender afterwards as you can imagine. The old back tyre got a bit lively too haha. I was going to post a pic or too, but it seems it broken

7. :) Hi hooch78 welcome and enjoy your riding. The wife and i was down your way not long ago nice place to visit in Vic :) When you get more experience you should come down here and try the roads!! Cheers Tas.

8. not broken mate, u need 5 posts or more to add pics

9. hi! enjoy it round here and take care :)

10. Gday Hooch, welcome to NR.
    I'm in Bonbeach, got some nice coastal rides around us hey :]

11. Welcome Hooch!

Hahaha reminds me of scrubs "Hooch is crazy.."
    lawl

12. Welcome Aboard !!
    :biker:

Enjoy the Intruder

13. Hi and welcome to NR

14. hi and welcome!
    i too am new on my L's, have an intruder also :D
    enjoy! they're beaut bikes