Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day from Mick who doesn't get let out much.

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by BlackBird 1, May 9, 2005.

1. G'day everyone, I'm Mick and have recently bought a Honda Blackbird CBR 1100 XX. I have been riding off and on for about twenty years. I'm looking forward to meeting you all on the rides and other social events coming up.
    I like to thank those members who were at Fasta Pasta tonight for putting up with my antics over the "Couger Chick"....:D
    You will learn that Athame,who does my bits, doesn't let me out often, so I go a little strange and make the most of being out.

Yes...Athame typed all these bits cos I still not over those Breasts!!!

Catcha all soon... (God they were nice!!!) :p

2. I have no idea what that means (maybe Knightrider knows?), but welcome and I'm sorry I didn't make it to Fasta Pasta.
  3. welcome

pity I missed the cougar girl!!!
  4. I think it means that Athame takes care of all "wanna954's" bits but as she told us tonight at coffee, she does "Blackbird1's" bits :? Oh, now I am confused....did I get it right Athame and clear it up for everyone? :LOL:
  5. To clear things up a little, Athame does ALL of wanna954's bits but keeps me on a very very short leash because I have a tendency to get unruly. Yes Athame does do my bits, but only when wanna 954 is out.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  6. :LOL: :LOL: That makes much more sense than how I tried to explain it
  7. hey, this is starting to sound like a p0rn film..... I need to defend my honour

Blackbird 1's bits are his own... :D I just hold his lead to keep him out of trouble..... He wanted to ask the cougar chick to come home with him.... as you can see i dont let him out much... :LOL: :LOL:

But I've heard Stiffler's Mum has loads of fun....... hey Deb

8. Obviously a location thing! Ya had to be there! Or drunk as I'm too late for the former I'll go back to working on the latter! froflmao!
  9. The most fun she has is trying to stay out of trouble tho :LOL: :LOL: although this coming Friday night....... who knows :shock:
  10. Are we getting back into the toilet humour Benny Hill crap again :?:

Cheer 8)