Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

g'day from Melbourne, Dandenong mountains.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by melbminh, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Hi everyone. I only joined a few days ago, and after snooping around a bit i decided to say hi. I live around the Knox City area, pretty close to Mount Dandenong, so if anyone is nearby some rides would be great(once it stops raining).

I started out on a Spada, went to an 08 R1, and now on a '10 R6.

Only question i have is. Who is that chick on the gixxer 1000 in the background of our site? A member? :D
  2. Welcome MelbMinh, Ah yes the mysterious Gixxer Girl, a subject of much discussion since she appeared after the site upgrade. :)
  3. Welcome @melbminh. If I want to go for a few hrs short ride I go to dandenongs.
    We can always go together when the weather will get better, just PM me.
  4. Pucker up big boy.
    I'm the chick on the Gixxer
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Gixxer chick, i was just curious as to who you were, never said i wanted to kiss ya. Just wanted to tell you, you've overdone your eyebrows a little. Hardly see 'em! Pretty eyes though.

dnagir, yeah that would be good. Or maybe Toolangi-Healesville? Anyhow, not nice on the mountains when it has been raining. Will definitely organise a ride.
  6. Can i tag along...??? :woot:
  7. Sure as hell. Just a matter of a good weather and organising the ride :)
  8. I'll tag along too :) Welcome!
  9. Welcome to NR. :)

Am not too far from Knox as well, but occasionally there are ride starts from corner Wellington/Stud corner as well.

.. But yeah. See you around.
  10. Sweet, im not too far from there ! :riding: Now if anyone can make this rain stop we're good...:whistle: