Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day from Geelong

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Grinner, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Hi, I started riding again in Sep 2014, and enjoy it greatly =D.

Love curve riding and straight roads bore me rather quickly. I'm intending to get to know as many of the small curvy roads to the great East of Melbourne as I can manage. My favorite playground to date would be the European Alps.
    For my Oz exploration ahead, what roads do you love riding in Australia?

2. Welcome :cool:

Curves are great, the roads around the Snowy Mtns are good fun (in summer, not so good in winter hehe)
  3. Welcome to the bag of nuts that is NR forum GrinnerGrinner .

Living in Melbourne you're spoilt for choice on twisty roads! Anything in the mountains will be awesome ... Just have to fight through melbs traffic first... ;)

Google maps will be your friend. But other than that, check out some organized VIC rides under events for hints.

Bon appetite!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. gday GrinnerGrinner welcome to NR - on behalf of all members here I can confidently say that we would love to see your riding pics from the European Alps, around here we love coffee, pics, talking about riding, and of course, riding (not necessarily in that order).
    • Like Like x 1
  5. dont forget the cake
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Welcome to the forum mate
  7. Welcome aboard :)