Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day from GC

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by agrobm, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Hi All,

Well I thought I'd introduce myself even though it appears I've been a member for a while. I haven't been active and haven't had a bike for a few years until just recently.

My name is Glenn and I've just purchased a 2nd hand 2009 Ducati 1198. Not much of a chance to ride it lately but plenty of time and fun to come.

For those old aus.moto guys/girls they may remember back in the day I use to go for a few rides in Sydney on my Ducati 748 SPS and was the lead rider on the famed aus.moto ride through lemmings corner back in 1999 (I think). Talk about lifetime ago.

I'm based on the GC and keen to hook up for some casual road rides or for those more sport minded wouldn't mind checking out Queensland Raceway Track Days for some fun :)

Stay upright

2. Hello and welcome Glenn, nice Ducati, get out there and ride it :)
  3. welcome to NR you guys getting wet up there atm but when the sun shines be on the bike :) enjoy
  4. Welcome to NR !
  5. Hey Glen what was your nickname on aus.moto?
    ausmoto also has a facbook page
  6. Hi Glen my name is Dougal, I'm at Loganholme I'm keen to ride the hinterland or elsewhere.
    Good to see some more QLD riders.
  7. Hey all, Thanks for the welcome.

My Nick on aus.moto was probably Agro however my memory is fading with old age.

Dougal: definitely keen to catch up for some rides. Hopefully clearing up some time after xmas with some time off work.
  8. Another Brissy rider, out by the bay.

Wouldn't mind a squirt up in the GC hinterland in the near future.
  9. Sounds good, will try and coordinate something soon. I'm lucky to live basically next to the GC hinterlands in Highland Park.

Good for quick squirts out to Hinze Dam after work