Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day from Emerald

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by VTRSteve, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Hey guys. Got my learner's permit about a month ago and bought myself a matte black VTR250. Having an absolute ball. I've ridden dirt bikes all my life and never thought i'd have this much fun on a 250 on the road. Went up to the Black Spur for the first time last weekend. Heaps of fun.
    Would love to go on rides with others around the area as all my mates reckon road bikes are boring! If only they knew!

2. G'day Steve, road bikes are definitly not boring, especially with roads like you have at you back door. :) Welcome to the forum.
  3. [​IMG]

What an awesome place to live :grin: no wonder you are having a ball :cool:
  4. wot she ^ said; the only time that area wasn't nice was on Ash Wednesday in '83/
  5. Welcome Steve

6. :WStupid:
  7. Thanks guys! Look foward to maybe meeting some of you on ride days!
  8. Welcome to the open road, Steve!

You won't look back. I reckon you've got some of the best roads out your way.

Hmm, Noojee, Walhalla and of course Narbethong are really important places to get a coffee.

9. It's hard to really understand until you actually get on a bike. I knew I'd enjoy riding, but I had no idea it would be this much fun!