Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day from Central Victoria

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Squee, Mar 20, 2015.

1. G'day everyone,
    My name is Liam and I'm living in Castlemaine. I'm new to the bike scene (been meaning to get involved for a long time and just never got around to it. My old man used to ride and I have a bunch of mates who do, guess I was just slack until now). Going for my P's soon and am about to get my first bike on Tuesday...a '71 CB350K3.
    Can't wait!
    Looking forward to meeting other people in the motorcycle community and learning as much as I can from them.

2. Welcome Liam,

Came through Castlemaine on our last Sunday ride last weekend. It is good you have a bunch of mates and a family history of riding. A group of peers often helps.
  3. Welcome to NR Liam!
  4. Another Castle-maineiac!

Welcome to Netrider :)
  5. Welcome Liam,
    There's some nice roads out that way.
    My father was living at Harcourt so we were up there a few months ago.
  6. Welcome to NR..
  7. welcome aboard Liam :]
  8. Thanks guys! Great to see so many people know Castlemaine (it has been associated with the hot rod scene for a long time, so makes sense).
    There have been a ton of bikes in town over the last couple of weeks as the State and Fringe festivals have been on and I guess everyone is trying to make the most of the warmer weather while its still here, before bikes go into hibernation.
    I pick my bike up tomorrow afternoon, so I'll be on the road very soon!!
    • Like Like x 1