Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day from Cairns

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by LeStebbo, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Hello, new member here. I used to have an account but seemingly it's gone. I don't own a bike but have my opens and used to have an xr250 back in the day. Hopefully will get a bike in the coming year. Im interested in dual sports and small street bikes but I'm almost 190cm so have to find something that fits and isn't too expensive.

Anyhow looking forward to continuing to read the site.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hi LeStebboLeStebbo, welcome back to the forums :) All the best choosing your ride, with your open licence you'll be able to fine a suitable bike to fit your height. Good luck and happy shopping!
  3. Also new to the forum but have been riding the Cairns area for 4 years....I stay with my GF and have a sturdy KLR650 for the forest trails. You should be fine with any full sized dual sport - most seat heights are 33" or more.
    I'm height challenged the other direction with a 30" inseam but luckly the KLR suspension has plenty of sag with me on it :D
  4. Welcome from my favourite holiday destination.
  5. Welcome to Netrider, or more properly, welcome back....