Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day from Bella

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by cejay, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Hi There!

Well, after lurking for a little while I thought I'd better post and say 'Hi!'.

I don't have a bike licence (yet!), nor a car licence, but bikes look fun and I'm sure I'll get round to it.

Being a single girl, I like to get out and about (I love late night excursions) and generally make friends really easily. With luck I might get to meet a few new friends on DateRider. Male or female, not fussed!

I've just moved to Lilydale, used to be in Upwey, but that relationship, though lovely was ultimately going to be destructive. I've found a new (male) friend and he seems nice. Purely platonic though. He already has a girlfriend!

A bit about me:
    Early middle aged, I am attractive, sort of a size 14, though aiming to get down to a 12. I need to watch what I eat, but I love food and have been known to do all sorts of things to get a good feed. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Being this age, I do like to sleep lots but when I am up, I am soooo up. I wonder if any of you lot could keep up? By the way, if any of you want to get amorous, I snore. A lot.

My new friend is teaching me lots of new things, some of which are causing me some consternation, but I suppose if you live in someones house you have to live by their rules. I lived with someone (a long time ago) who used to be beat me, so I think he's a nice bloke as all he does is occasionally squirt me with water. Mind you, the leash he has me on sometimes hurts!

Being a shameless self promoter, I thought I'd attach an image. I hope the mods don't mind....

You can look at me here...

By the way, I haven't been able to register on the site, so I used my friends computer...
  2. A sweet replacement, if that's an adequate word, for Sally, cejay :).
  3. That's made my day, Mr Jones :) Welcome to NR Bella :LOL:
  4. Welcome Bella :applause: \:D/

I am sure you are going to be very, very happy in your new home, but make sure you train the Man of the House well :wink:

I am sure you are going to have a very long and comfortable stay :grin:
  5. Cejay, sounds like [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG] Hello Bella! Welcome! [​IMG][​IMG]

Great to see CJ!

6. Welcome, Bella! :grin:

I'm sure you'll soon have your new friend trained properly, so he caters to your every whim. He's quite smart really! :LOL:
  7. Hello Bella !!

one look at those beautiful brown eyes of yours tells me you will have no problems wrapping your new man around your paw in no time :grin: :grin:
  8. Hi Bella

My names Blake. I like making new friends. If you'd like to come & play sometime I'm sure my Mum can ask your Dad if that's ok. I have stacks of energy, so you won't tire me out. As long as Stevie doesn't mind that is ........ Zoe says its o.k. too.

from Blake "woof"
  9. Hi, Cliff here. Just found out that Bella used my acct to introduce herself. She would reply in person, except she can't. She's asleep. Seems that Chez Cejay is a tough place to live :)
  10. What an absolute cutie - can imagine the smile on your face right now :grin:
  11. Awwwwww, how cute. That's lifted the personality level in that household :rofl:
  12. Bella, let this momentous occasion be known. Your image was so appealing, that I've made it my desktop wallpaper at work. No non-feline creature has ever claimed prime spot there. Bravo, Bella.

Cutie cutie cutie.

13. I would let my dog give you a message…BUT she is half Labrador and cant type so I will have to pass on a message as close as I can…â€woof woof woolllf woff woofâ€
    She was not very happy at the time as she hates coming back to Melbourne as she lives down on the cost at Aireys Inlet (off the GOR) and not having access to the beach drives her nuts but she came home just to say hi
  14. Grats Bell, Looks like you found a nice bloke to hang with
  15. Hi Bella,

Welcome to Netrider! Just a word of advice, make sure when ever you want something i.e. food, just look at CJ with those beautiful puppy eyes and before you know it, he'll have it ready for you in an instant!

From what i hear, he's well trained but occasionally needs to be brought back into line and judging from you boasting picture, im sure you'll be the right girl to do it :p

P.S Tell Cj that he's a lucky man :grin:
  16. Bitches who drool rule
  17. You, sir, are a clown. :grin:

Cute doggie!