Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day from a Modded Suzuki GSR600 in the Shire

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by runway, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Hey guys and girls, I ride a Ruby Red GSR600 bought new in Feb this year. Already got a PC3 USB, custom exhaust and dyno tune. It's cranking out 93hp at the back wheel.

I have also fitted a Xenon headlight, waiting on Carbon Fibre bits from Japan and some other stuff from the UK.

2. 93atw sounds pretty good for a gsr mate. you must love it to put that much into it. :biker:
  3. Welcome to Netrider, lots of zooki riders here :).
  4. It's a lot of fun to ride, it replaced my learner and P bike which was the last of the Ducati 620 Monsters which I did a bit of work to also.. The thing I miss the most from the Duke (apart from the sound) is the bikini fairing, got one being made for me at the moment by Magic Racing in Japan along with a rear fender elim with custom tail light and a rear hugger and chain guard in one, all in CF. Can't wait for them to arrive!

Thanks guys for the welcome :)
  5. Excelent another gsr rider i think we're prity thin on the ground around here.Mak sure you post picks of the mods when they are done. :cool:
  6. gday mate! welcome.. :)
  7. My grab handle elim just arrived from the UK along with the rear fender elim from Banditmania. I went and ordered some custom made stuff from Japan if CF so I don't need the rear fender elim anymore, also have a BMC airfilter for sale as well that was only taken out of the pack and used for about 10 mins. Will have to post it up in the for sale section, lemme know if either of them are of interest to you noXman :)