Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day from a little Ape rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Korben Dallas, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Hi all,

I've been lurking this forum for the last month or so and was impressed by the knowledge and advice floating around some of the threads. I'm a learner in proud possession of a 2010 Aprilia RS 125 based in Melbourne. I've got plans to do a few track days on the 125 with the intention of saving up for a larger capacity sportsbike when I'm fully licenced (fingers crossed I won't have to sell the 125 though!) and harbour dreams of one day restoring a British classic.

I'm very passionate about motorcycles, whether it be the technical aspects of riding, the spiritual awakening one experiences when sitting atop their steed, or the depth of interest found in engineering/maintenance.

No lies - I can appreciate a well made motorcycle from any manufacturer and find the history of many brands to be quite an absorbing topic.

Apologies for the wall of text... you'll probably see me posting maintenance questions, track day questions and a whole lot of other stuff. Ride safe!

Oh yeah, and thumbs up to anyone who recognizes my username.
  2. Multi-Pass =D>

Good movie :beer:
  3. Welcome to Netrider, KD (y)
  4. Welcome formally bro

5. Korben ma man.....welcome.

Badda boom...Big badda boom !!!
    One of my favourite movies...watched it sooo many times!
  6. Korben Korben ,, I I I I I ... I have no fire ?
  7. heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy KORBAN

move on that is very old now
  8. Hi Korben and welcome to NR