Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Gday from a Canberra girl

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by badmax, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Hi all, I'm from down Canberra way and ride a 97 BMW R1200C named Bad Max. It's one of the Stone bikes from the Stone Run & Rage in 98.
    Look forward to meeting you all on here.
    Cheers! :cool:

2. hi miss, welcome to netrider

may I ask....are you hot?
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Hello Badmax's owner, and welcome. ;)

Don't be put off by the question, it's a standard and you are free to respond as you see fit ... with extra points for wit and originality.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. 87crisis- you are too quick, 4minutes? Some women do not like a man to be that quick.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Welcome to the forum from another Canberran.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome, and speaking as a an old geezer, I don't care if you're hot or not :LOL:
  7. Salutations.

I demand pics of this bike.

Please inform as to preference of pies.
  8. Welcome
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome Badmax.

Is that your beastie in the avatar business?

I always fancied one of those Stone special BMWs, but could never afford one.

Take good care of it.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. nice to see a fellow canberrian :)
    • Like Like x 1
  11. lol, sorry to disappoint, but my days of being 'hot' are long gone, along with my gorgeous Ducati, but that's another story. :sneaky:

Yes that's the Beemer in my avatar, I bought it in 2000, and was forced to sell it in 2003, then bought it back again in 2009. It has covered 92,000kms now, but still looks and goes great. Thankyou guys for the welcome!
    Manz :)
  12. Geez Hornet, thats a worry mate.
  13. welcome, had an r1200c , comfy, wrote it off tho, fark that hurt lol
    • Like Like x 1