Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Gday everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Jackson, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Gday everyone,
    New to the forum, just wanted to say gday. Recently got my motorcycle licence. Still havent got a bike yet but im on the lookout. Thinking about the cbr500r. Thoughts? Thanks in advance for all of the information and tips that i will recieve from you all.

2. gday JacksonJackson dude and welcome to NR - congrats on blitzing the test!
  3. Thanks mate
  4. Howdy and welcome to the mad house.
  5. stalker
  6. For once I wish people would jsut say "thank you" when you do something nice for them, instead of "How did you get into my house?", or waving a 'restraining order' in my face.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. #7 chilliman64, Aug 17, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    and thank you for tidying my underwear drawer and for the wonderful new flavour of my toothbrush (btw, what is it exactly, satay?)
  8. Welcome to NR from Adelaide
  9. Welcome to NR. Check out the other options out there, the CBR500R is ok but there are a lot of others out there so try them all!
  10. Welcome to the forum mate.
  11. Thanks everyone. I hust like the look of the cbr500r and i think the extra power will suit me well. Any other ideas for bikes will be appreciated. Will be used to ride to work and just to ride around and maybe a few longer rides
  12. Howdy JacksonJackson & congrats on the passing exams :)
    Good starter bike too. Check out some of the threads in the forum for the bike itself and some of the reviews - you'll find some good info there. stay upright!!
  13. welcome aboard :)
  14. Welcome mate :cool:
  15. Thanks guys
  16. Welcome :)
  17. Welcome to NR.
  18. Welcome JacksonJackson
    Enjoy your shopping, and the ride.
  19. Welcome to stalkers are us...

Oops..sorry welcome to NR.