Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day everyone...Bear here, as a new member wanted to say hi

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Boulevard Bear, Jul 17, 2009.

1. I ride a Suzuki 07 Boulevarde M50. Looking forward to meeting a lot of the people here :grin: :grin:
    I herald from the Hornsby District & am quite often a visitor to PITS (Pie in The Sky) just down the old road. Is anyone else from around the area??
    I'm 47 going on 30 & after a 21 year shit marriage am engaged to an old school days crush \:D/
    Have a great weekend all & hope to catch you around the traps!!!

2. Re: G'day everyone...Bear here, as a new member wanted to sa

Welcome!!

Bike; check.
    Old missus gone; check.
    New missus; check.
    Getting younger; check.

All set; Enjoy!!!!

(can't help you with anything in sydney, all strange people up there... :p )

3. oi, Sydney people are only strange in certain geographical areas, and Hornsby isn't one of them :LOL:

Welcome to Netrider, and the the unbounded joys of two wheels :).

4. Thanks hornet & Brownyy.......appreciate the welcome & yes the situation post divorce is all good now. :grin:
    She got the house, kept the kids but NEVER was she going to touch my bike!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    Anyway, with luck we will all meet up on a ride in the near future

Cheers & safe riding

5. ohh u got the good ol gimme gimme gimme gimme treatment, they always get the house, i hope u still had a million dollars mortgage left on it for the ex to pay off, welcome mate

6. zsa zsa gabor said, "Girls, be a good housekeeper; when you leave the man, keep the house!".

7. B Bear? Wouldnt be Humphery B bear would ya? :LOL:

I'm just around the corner in c/brook. I tend to like to ride the roads around here to wisemans/maroota/etc. Quiet :cool:

Welcome to NR!

8. Hi mate......You don't have your eyes open - do you? Look at my profile name :roll: Sorry its taken me a while to get back to this one. Thanks for the welcome & maybe we can catch up at PITS (Pie in the Sky) on the old road just past Cowan sometime.

9. welcome. who needs a house when you have a bike.... set up a tent next to the bike!

10. Welcome Bear

'old school days crush' , too cute (ok, had a moment, now moments over :p )

cheers
    TG

11. Hah............thats funny, me too now!!! ](*,) :facepalm:

12. Welcome BB !
    :biker:

13. Thanks Vinnie.........tonight we seem to be following each other around the forums!!

Cheers mate