Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day Bikers!!!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by MementoAudereSemper, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Hey guys!

I'm a newbie biker in Australia and I hope to have a lot of fun in Victoria!
    I went in Black Spur, Great Ocean Road, Sorrento Beach but I wanna discover all Australia with my bike!
    I'm looking forward to know which are next events!

See ya!
  2. Hi and welcome to NR.

Check out the Ride Announcements section for upcoming rides. Eg if you peruse the last couple of pages of the Sunday Learners' Ride thread you'll see there's a couple of rides already planned for tomorrow - one going to Kinglake/Yea etc and one taking the scenic route to Phillip Island. They're classified as learner rides, but anyone can come along - being a learner friendly ride just means they're a bit more structured (leader, TEC etc) and there's a few rules in place to prevent any learners on the ride being scared.

Enjoy the forum.
  3. Thanks Greydog, but I have a issue withmy bike... I burnt the regulator rectifier on my bike... I should find a way to fix it as soon as possible! Damn!!! :D
  4. Had the same issue recently, 300 + for genuine 120 for second handy at wreckers, going good so far