Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day another new SA rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by fj45, Mar 23, 2009.

1. G'day all I'm new to the forum I'm from Adelaide and I ride a little CBR125. I've had my L's for about 6 months now.

2. Hey fj45, welcome to NR! :grin:

... don't be too long getn your Ps though :cool:
  3. Gday m8, welcome to NR!
  4. How do you find it? still good fun or over the 125? oh and welcome from another adel rider?
  5. Yeah I want to get my P's soon it's just finding the time. At the end of the week I have to go to Perth for 3 weeks with work then When I get back I'm having a knee op. Hopefully some time soon after that. I think there might be a wait to do the course on the weekend too.
    Thanks for the welcome it's a bit nicer than I recieved yesterday with my first post.
  6. Not over the 125 yet but I can see it will happen. It's a great bike to learn on fantastic in the traffic and on fuel, and it great fun in twisties. One of the reason I brought the 125 as my first bike is becuse I know if I had have brought a bigger bike with more power I would be using just as much throttle. I had V8's for my first car then 4WD but you can make alot more mistakes in them with out ending up well dead.
  7. Welcome!
    Im also from Adelaide, there is a few of us about!

Hope you have a good time in Perth, and the knee op goes well!
    Might see you out there sometime!
  8. Welcome to Netrider. You MAY read some uncomplimentary things about the 125 here, but if you like it, that's all that matters....