Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day All

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Trogga, May 28, 2008.

1. ...well i thought i'd better make atleast one post after spending so much time reading here over the last couple of months :grin:

Finally decided to get my L's after years of "yeah i'll do it soon". Got my permit last saturday at Rider Bro's at Calder Park along with my brother (another non-posting member). Highly reccommend Rider Bro's by the way, being so relaxed made it a walk in the park.

So now i've got all my permit, helmet, jacket and gloves i'm just missing one more minor thing before i get out on the road.... the bike... i've been looking at VTR's mainly (after doing alot of reading on here, plus the guys at Calder let us have a spin on them after completing the test on CB's...loved it)... the black one in the 'for sale' section is a pearler but unfortunately i'm looking for a slightly earlier (cheaper) model..still post 2003 if possible though, also been looking at hornets and bandits... i guess whatever comes along at the right time and right price will win out....

Anyway, enough out of me..
    Take it easy
    T :grin:
  2. Welcome to Netrider and good luck finding a ride.
  3. Welcome Aboard!
    Both are great bikes.. Good Luck !!
    PS: The hornet is just that much better :wink:
  4. Cheers for the Welcome guys :grin:

Any reason why you beleive the hornet is better VCM?? or is just cos you ride one?? :p
  5. Hi Trogga. I'll add my vote for the hornet too! I'm another happy hornet owner though. :wink:
  6. Welcome T