Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Gday All

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by TOMatoPASTE, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Hi
    I'm Tom, just thought i'd introduce myself to all of ya.
    Just got my bike couple of weeks ago, did my test pretty much when I turned 18 and lovin every minute of it so far :D I'm riding a kawasaki zxr250a (the twin headlight style....classic haha)
    I have absolutely no riding background so thought I'd jump in the deep end and still learning loads but havin fun along the way.
    Thats all from me
    Cheers, Tom

2. Welcome to Netrider, Tom!!

{Pop your state/location in your profile wo we know which rides to point you towards :).}

3. Welcome aboard Tom !!
    "Learning' ..... You'll do well here mate. I learn more here everyday than I wish to admit at times.
    Have fun .. Enjoy .. and listen that you may finish every ride with a smile.

:biker:

4. and the pics of your ride.... :p

5. Yeah on that note how the hell do i get a pic small enough for my avatar?? i shrunk a perfectly good pic of me and my bike down to almost nothing and it was still 15kb :shock: ps how do you change the helmetty thing to netrider member? :grin:

6. There's now a bunch of pics of the bike up :popcorn:

7. Welcome Tom :grin:

8. First of all - welcome. Hope you never lose that initial enthusiasm for riding.
    As for the Netrider Member logo question - you just have to send an email to both Vic & Jason (site admin) and they will happily explain it to you. They love those emails. :rofl: :rofl: :bolt:

I'm kidding - WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T EMAIL THEM ASKING ABOUT THE NETRIDER MEMBER LOGO!!!
    You just need to visit this topic and all will be explained. :wink:

9. Welcome aboard Tom.

Im new to riding too. And at 40 it's not something that is regulation out there. But it is great fun. You have a pretty cool looking bike there. Starting so young, im sure you will be an absolute expert on here in years to come.

You will learn heaps off here, it's been fantastic for newbies like us. There is a plethera of information for all people.

Enjoy the bike.

10. "Hi, I'm Tom"
    Reminds me of a character in the Adam Sandler movie "50 First Dates".

Welcome aboard Tom. Dont be afraid to ask us anything. We wont bite. :LOL:

11. thanks for all the welcomes :D im sure you dont bite, but ceebee your worrying me with your sandler reference.....yes hopefully i will become experienced in the years to come, assuming i live long enough...dangerous things those bikes, i think we should all just stay away from them and be safer from now on.... :bolt: :p