Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day all!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by rooboy, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Just thought I might say hello first before I start posting any messages, only just found out about this forum last week, when I was looking up info for a Snowy Mountains ride next march.
    Seems like a great site with heaps of great info & you all seem like a great bunch. should learn a lot!
    I ride a CBR600RR bought it a week ago and am still getting used to it, so much power and I've only brought it up to 6000rpm(running in still). I'm about to move to Stathalbyn my family just built a house there(2 weeks to go) and I'll have a great commute to Adelaide for work weekdays.
    Hope to talk to you all soon.

Cheers :beer:
  2. Looks like everyone else is sleeping, having a good time or both!

Welcome to Netrider Roo.
  3. [IMG:55:36:43cb58eb95]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/sgcooke/Smiles/welcome.gif[/img:43cb58eb95]

and gawd you boys dont obviously sleep
  4. hey hey... welcome to the forums...
  5. Hey rooboy, welcome to the forum.
  6. Welcome to the place Roo
  7. Howdy Rooboy.
    Now you are here you can never leave. BUHAHAHAHAHA
  8. Well rooboy welcome to the forum... So 3:30 am is a regular occurance??? :)
  9. Thanks for the warm welcome all.
    No 3.30am is not a regular thing, weekdays working hours is the norm but weekends tend to be a late one, I play poker online so why not do something productive, after all once your married internet p0rn's not all it's cracked up to be :p Bikes tend to be my fix. :grin:
  10. Welcome Roo. Hey, I'm baby you!
  11. g'day dude
  12. welcome to NR. :)
  13. hey

congrats on the new bike .
    im sure ull have heaps of fun redlining it soon enough
    take care
  14. welcome :grin:
  15. Hi rooboy, welcome to the forums :)
  16. Heaps of fun redlining it :shock: my jaw keeps on hurting from me grinning, and thats only up to 6500rpm... What there's more? :grin:
    2 weeks till it has it's 1000k service, then..... to infinnity and beyooonnnd.
    Heaps of great info and opinions here.

17. Keep quoting Toy Story and when you actually ride your bike, you'll have a sence of what he's actually talkng about. :grin:
  18. Hi rooboy, welcome to the forum. :)