Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day all

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by GraysDnees, Sep 23, 2015.

1. G'day to everyone. 50 years old and just got my L's. They say it's a mid life crisis, might be mid life but it's certainly not a crisis. Sure as hell beats potterin' in the garden. Looking at getting Honda CB400 first bike then Triumph Speedmaster somewhere down the line. For the Ride as they say. Cheers. P.S. She did tell me to get a new hobby, so I did.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome aboard young fella, get ready for face pains caused by excessive smiling.
  3. Welcome, at 50 you still have many years of enjoyment ahead of you. I am 66 and still enjoy it. I will certainly not be the oldest rider here but have been riding since I was a 13 year old. My wife was against me purchasing my present bike but we finally came to an agreement that didn't entail a divorce. Enjoy the ride and stay safe.
  4. Welcome to NR Young man! :D

Under the helmet we're all 21, so enjoy the ride! and don't worry about the wife! :D
  5. Welcome mate, enjoy the new life!

Just bought a CB400 for the other half, seems like a nice ride!
  6. A wise head on those shoulders - good choice of first bike.

Welcome and have fun.
  7. Welcome, plenty of old farts here (tongue in cheek no disrespect intended), myself included. I returned to riding at 48 and did my first ever track day on my 52nd birthday.
  8. welcome aboard :]
  9. Welcome aboard young fellermelad. Enough of this "old" business, just crack on.