Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day All

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Geoff65, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Im a 48 year old trucker with a life long love of bikes. I dont get much time to ride nowdays because im away working a lot but when i do i make it worthwhile. I love hitting the hills on my Ninja but ive decided to sell it and buy a tourer of some type, start taking some holidays and go see this country the way we should (on a bike) and not from the window of my truck.

2. Welcome to NR , Geoff !
  3. Welcome Geoff.
  4. Welcome, Geoff!
    I'd have to agree: from the outside driving a big rig looks romantic, but it seems like a perfect way to spoil a nice sight-seeing trip to me! Are you planning on doing the round-Australia jaunt?
  5. Hey Hornet, thanks for the welcome. I've seen so much of our beautiful country without much time to stop and enjoy it. I'm still a long way off from travelling the whole country so i thought i might travel down to Portland and cruise the Great Ocean Road, then follow the coast right round to the kiama blowhole then through the Blue Mountains down to Echuca then follow the Murray back home. Not a bad route for my first trip
  6. Hey Chris, thanks for the welcome
  7. Hey Geoff welcome to NR. I don't think there is enough Australians who have actually seen our country. So good luck with that.:)
  8. Nice route Geoff! When do you want to get started?