Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day all!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by trd2000, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Hi,

I've been riding about 5 years but im new to the forum, from Tassie originally but Melbourne these days. I've just jumped off my 2006 CBR600RR Movistar and onto a new 2012 Aprilia RSV4 Factory. My riding's taken a back seat for the last year or so aside from commuting, so i thought i'd address the issue and get back into it :) Will hopefully see a bunch of you around the twisties ;-)

2. Welcome :).

I'd love to be the bloke selling Aprilias :LOL:.
  3. lol it's a nice bike... well... i like it ;-)
  4. Welcome - just joined up myself; enjoy that lovely Aprilia!
  5. Welcome to NR!

You're not a learner, but if you want to meet a stack of people, head on down to the Saturday learner practice. Learners and non-learners alike go there; some to practise skills, some for a chinwag.

Also keep your eyes peeled for rides being posted in the VIC section.

6. Thanks, I looked it up and will hea don down to one. do they hold that at the training center near the eastern treatment plant down carrum way? I'll meet up at elwood per the thread anyways :)
  7. Welcome to NR. (y)

Nice bike there you have and a few Aprilias also show up the Sat Sessions. As Greydog said - it's a meet and greet for all levels of riders. Good views, awesome bikes, average coffee and awesome company! :D

Come around and say Hi!
  8. Wha? . Who??

Not us.. Elwood / st kilda marina Behind the BP . :)
  9. ahhh... theres a training place down there and ive seen bikes there on sat mornings... thought you may have been heading down there...

I'm in St K, so Elwood works well :) I can even swap bikes lol
  10. the one near the Carrum sh1t farm is a DECA license training centre
  11. Gives new meaning to the term 'goes like stink'
  12. Welcome to NR :D

My partner and I have twin 2012 RSV4's ... awesome bikes they are :D
  13. ooo twins! nice!
  14. Welcome to NR :)