Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'Day All

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by TerryP, May 6, 2012.

1. G'Day Everyone, as is the custom on most bike sites, I'm introducing myself as a "Netrider Noob", but at 52 years of age and having owned bikes for the last 42 without a break, I'm no noob to motorcycles.

I currently own a 1971 Honda CB750 "Cafe Racer", a 1980 BMW R100RS, a 1981 Suzuki GS1000 and a 2007 Triumph Rocket III Classic. As you can see, my motorcycle interests are diverse, I like all brands and all genre's, and my only limiting factor is the size of my garage.

I was introduced to this site by a friend from another site a few weeks ago and meant to join then, but was reminded again today, so I thought I better sign up, and I look forward to meeting you all, and discussing all things motorcycling! Cheers, Terry. :wink:

2. Welcome Terry, Would love to see pics of the CB750 cafe. Nothing wrong with diversity and if only we all had a bigger garage...
    Enjoy the ride...

3. Welcome Terry, Where do you hail from?

4. G'Day Guys, thanks for the warm welcome, here's some pics of my CB750 based cafe bike, it's in a constant state of evolution, I've since removed and sold the HA wheels (I liked them, but a man in Japan offered me a lot of money for them) and replaced them with wider Borrani rimmed spoked wheels. Oh, and I'm from Melbourne. Cheers, Terry. ;D

DSCN0629.

DSCN0601.

DSCN0605.

5. Hi Terry, gorgeous bike! Welcome aboard.

6. That looks sweet.... Nice one

7. Welcome Terry. Nice collection of bikes mate. I love that CB!

8. Welcome to NR, Terry.

You've an awesome collection