Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day all

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by highwaybruiser, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Hey everyone, tried he intro thing a few days ago but got logged out in the process- bloody 'puters!

Anyway, the name's Wazza & I ride a '99 Hayabusa, hence the nic; Hayabusa- highwaybruiser. The missus has just recently got her L's and is building up her confidence on a Yamaha XVS650A V-star Cruiser (LAMS-approved).

We're on the NSW South Coast, right near Jervis Bay. Hope to join some of you for a ride some day.

Cheers,
    Wazza.

2. welcome wazza, give your mrs the hayabusa for the P test, guaranteed to pass :)

3. Jervis Bay brings back memories... its within a 100km radius of canberra which means no leave pass... My first ever experience on a road bike was on the back of a mate's ZX9 over the hills towards there and back... that got me hooked on bikes and here we are... :)

Welcome... good to see you got the missus into it... enjoy.