Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day All, Newbie from Coburg ,Victoria

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by horda, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Hi All,

After years and years of watching mates ride bikes( and being glued to American Chopper on Discovery), finally took the plunge and received my L's a couple months back. Haven't had much of a chance to ride being overseas the last few months, but there is an itch that needs to be scratched there.

After being a "car guy" for so many years, nothing brings a rush like two wheels! Looking forward to getting back on the horse soon and purchasing my first bike!!

Just hope i can get in before too many changes to Vicroads testing begins!!

• Like Like x 3
  2. welcome aboard :]
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome Horda. Nothing wrong with cars - that said I'm thinking of selling my car to buy a second bike.

Plenty of useful info on NR for new riders. Enjoy the journey, and the best part - buying a new bike.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. welcome to Netrider and two wheels Horda!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Howdy & Welcome to NR!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome to NR...

• Like Like x 1
  7. yeah cheers guys. I have been gathering lots of information and looking at everyone's opinions on NR! Try and see if i can get down for some practice sessions once a new bike is purchased! Look forward to the journey!