Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day All, New Here

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Andyroo, Dec 15, 2008.

1. G'day All

I'm Andy, I'm 18 and I live in Bayswater, I've loved Harleys all my life, I don't have a Bike yet or my Bike Learners but should soon. I'm currently un-employed and looking for a job (Thats why I don't have a bike)

I used to have a 50cc mini chopper which I loved riding around the neighborhood with a mate who had one exactly the same as mine, I have a Chinese 200cc 4-wheeler which is great fun in paddocks and such.

Because I am so obsessed with Harley Davidsons I've always wanted to get a Yamaha V-Star 250cc because I wanted a Cruiser style Bike for a first bike but now I want a Road/Sports Bike for a first bike.

I've ridden a friend's Hyosung GT250r (same mate that had 50cc chopper like mine) and I loved riding the bike, didn't wanna get off!
    I don't really like the look of 'naked' bikes that much but I loved the way fully covered Road Bikes look.

Cheers!
    Andy.

2. Welcome Andy!

When you get the 250, make sure you gut the exhaust to get that real Harley sound :LOL:

Good luck and ride safe :)

3. Welcome Andy.

4. Welcome aboard