Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day all, I'm new around here!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by DougoMundo, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Hello Guys,
    I thought it was about time to join NetRider, so here I am.
    Just little about myself.
    I started out on a Joyhon 150 around 10 years ago (chinese crf knockoff), then on to a KX85 which unfortunately got nicked, 85 SX BW and currently ride a '07 CR125r (I'll chuck some pics on later when I give her a wash tomorrow)
    I intend to ride about once a fortnight in order to skill up, which coincides very nicely with this semesters' uni timetable.

However I recently got motorcycle learners and have been busy getting dad's '98 EXC 300 road worthy, as it was set-up as a enduro bike previously. Purchased a set of D604 tyre's this arvo, and should be fitting them tomorrow. Blue slip within the week hopefully (fingers crossed). Dad had a similar set-up a few years ago and it sccreeaammmeddd!!!

Anyway I look forward to actively contributing here.

2. Welcome DougoMundoDougoMundo, my daily ride was a DRZ250 up until 6 months ago. Trail bikes are so much fun, and awesome bikes to learn on. Sounds like a great little project getting your dads bike roadworthy. Enjoy the experience, and I look forward to reading your contributions.
  3. Welcome to NR
  4. welcome aboard :]
  5. G'day DougDoug, welcome to Netrider.