Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Gazza's introduction... :)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Gazzza, Sep 22, 2014.

1. G'day all,

So, I'm new around these traps and thought I'd do the polite thing and introduce myself.

I used to ride as a young buck but have only just purchased my first bike recently at the ripe old age of 41.

I bought a ninja 300 like just about every other LAMS rider and I'm keen to do a few of my own mods and upgrades.

So, not to be a parasite, but I'm going to glean as much info on Auto elec and performance stuff as I can. There's so much info on here, I tHink the biggest issue will be actually locating the info I need... :)

Cheers,

Gazza.

2. G'day Gazza, welcome. Make the search function your friend.:)

3. I'm a searcher from way back, I'm half searcher on my Mums side...

In all seriousness I'll be all over that, but there is a lot of info in various different threads so I guess it'll just be tracking down what I'm after.

Cheers for the welcome mate.

4. Welcome to NR...

These are great forums and an awesome bunch of bikers as well...so enjoy your stay.

5. Welcome Gazza, You are nowhere near ripe yet. ;) Where abouts are you based?

6. Hi & welcome Gazzza. where abouts are you located?

7. Welcome to our little sandpit, Gazza. Certainly search around, if you want to find all mentions of the Ninja 300, for example, enclose both words in double quotes, "Ninja 300" ......

8. Thanks all for the kind welcome, I live in Essendon, Melb. Though I spend a fair bit of time down the Peninsula as well.

Am keen to hook up for the odd ride and learn all sorts about performance upgrades, auto elec stuff and other bits and pieces too. Ideally I'd like to be able to work with someone that knows their bike craft and learn the right way the first time, will pick up the beer tab... :)

If anyone's keen on anything like that, drop me a line.

9. welcome gazza :]