Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Gay? Stay away from Gambia...

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by RacingTurtles, Sep 9, 2014.

1. ... mind you, I can't think of a single reason why anyone in their right mind would *want* to go to Gambia in the first place, but it is interesting that while we're discussing possibility of gay marriage, Gambian president Yahya Jammeh can openly produce a gem like this:

"Homosexuality will never be tolerated and in fact will attract the ultimate penalty since it is intended to bring humanity to an inglorious extinction. We will fight these vermins called Homosexuals or gays the same way we are fighting malaria-causing mosquitoes; if not more aggressively. We will therefore not accept any friendship, aid or any other gesture that is conditional on accepting Homosexuals or L.G.B.T. as they are now baptised by the powers that promote them. As far as I am concerned, L.G.B.T can only stand for Leprosy, Gonorrhoea, Bacteria and Tuberculosis; all of which are detrimental to human existence."

What a charming fella...
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Gambia sounds like a STD if you ask me.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ... all said as he's boning his under-age niece, three prostitutes, and funding a terrorist organisation. (I have no idea if that's true but it's not inconsistent for those so hateful to be more morally and ethically bereft than they're accusing others of being, kind of like the Qld Government)
  4. Yeah, those Muslims are crazy radical.

Hang on . . . .
  5. Same way they kill mosquitoes eh? So is he going to chase them with fly spray, or do they chase the mozzies with machetes over there?
    If he uses scented repelling candles it may have the opposite effect.

Seriously though, fcuk that guy.
  6. That might have the same effect as the scented candles. :-O
  7. Aids is killing all the gays in Africa anyway.
  8. Whats the link to that extract or wheres it from.
  9. Where on earth could they have gotten ideas like that from?
  10. The Guardian
  11. Statement by President Yahya Jammeh on the occasion of the Gambia’s 49th Independence anniversary 18th February 2014 - full text
  12. ........... and this is how they report it in the papers:

Some choice turn of phrase:

'......hunting for a notorious bum driller'

'... shattered one Mutumba's ass'

'...... forced their anaconda-like whoppers in his bum'
  13. And let's not forget "he fancied downloading his sperms in my ass"!

But that's a different country now, Entebbe and Lugazi are in Uganda not Gambia. Also sex between consenting adults is one thing but this sounds more like gang **** and that's not OK in my book, be it gay or otherwise.
  14. "His shaftmate"?
  15. Lol, i wasn't being Country specific, but the sentiments seem the same.... and the reporting certainly raised a chuckle around the office.
  16. Not too much different to toyboy really.
  17. That is gold!
  18. So, what's this about gay people being unwelcome in Mount Gambier?