Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

gawd damn it i'm officialy old now. Finaly Updated with pics

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by VTRBob, Dec 3, 2008.

1. I got a msg from my eldest daughter this morning at 2.45am saying 'Shanes just getting the car out to take me to Franga Hosp, my contractions are 3mins apart'

Then at 6.55 I get the drowsy but happy mum phone call, 'hey dad YOUR 44 and a granddad again hahahaha'

Dakoda Lilly welcome to the world, I'll have you twisting your wrist and making 'broom broom' noises just like your sister did before she could walk too :twisted:

pic's to follow :)
  2. Congrats Bob. You can't make one of them, from a piece of Fencing Wire.
  3. congrats Bob

I'm a dad of a 3 year old at 44 so I can't fathom being a granddad at this age. :shock:
  4. Indeed, congrats!!! :)
  5. Onya Bob y'ole fart.
  6. Re: gawd damn it i'm officialy old now. lol

Don't 'frangas' normally prevent this kind of thing happening in the first pla... I mean, congratulations!
  7. Congrats Bob !!!!!
    if it's any consulation, I was a Granddad @ 42.
    It's Great having Grandkids ... cause when you've had enough of them, you simply hand them back :LOL:
  8. Congrats, Grandad :grin: Where are those pics??????

(BTW, I didn't realise who you were on FB until your status gave you away, lol :p )
  9. Congrats old man! :grin:
  10. oh, great news bob, or should i say grandaddy :LOL: :)
  11. Good onya granddad!

Congrats on your grandkids. :grin:
  12. [​IMG]

As a newly grandmother myself of a 4month old all i can say is ..

Its friggin great to hand them back to their parents, :grin:
  13. Best wishes, Bob. I'm 19 months into grandfatherhood.

As for Smee not comprehending granddaddyness at his age, I can't comprehend having a 3 year old at his age, let alone at my current youthfulness..

While having kids alters one priorities, having grandchildren does it all over again, this time in a different direction. Particularly when one's daughter was never expected to "grow up" to have her own kids...
  14. Mum and Dakoda .... 8 weeks goes so fast !

With Dad

Pa can you watch the kids for us :)

Nana Nuga getting in early with grooming tips

And of course big sister Caity ( she starts kinda tommorow ! )
  15. Grats man.
    I made my parents grandparents about 3 months ago. I am sure they felt the same as you.
  16. Grats old man! :woot:
  17. Re: gawd damn it i'm officialy old now. lol

lol i thought the same thing

but good on ya champ, keep em breeding :cool: