Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Garou I'm gona Kick your Ar$e

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by FALCON-LORD, Jan 6, 2007.

1. Well the big boy went and bought himself a bike before Chrissy, and I didn't find out about it till today.

Grats on the New Wheels Mate

He went the Hyo Aquila 250
  2. What can I say? It's peeeeertty!! :)

Hey Voyager....what do you say. VIP cruiser parking at Baz's? We can relegate the crotch rockets to the second rank?? :p
  3. Yep Garou definately got himself a nice looking bike :grin: so where's this VIP crusier parking :LOL: :wink:
  4. Hey Nixon chicky!

Maybe have to put up the bike parking sign at my place. Turn the old shack into the Western Burbs HQ.
  5. Sweeeeeeeeet :grin: sounds good to me although not sure about the distance :LOL: Just let me know when its daggy dvd night, I'll be the dag & someone else can supply the dvd :p
  6. LOL

The distance???

What you can't be bothered riding the whole 5 minutes to my place?
  7. :shock: 5 mins ???? It takes time to decide which jacket Im gunna wear, with which pants, and which boots, then theres gloves :blah: :blah: :blah:
  8. Geeeez. You are such a girl!!

What happened to the good old days of leather, leather and more leather ;)
  9. :eek: Ooooo Ive got them too !! Sheesh might be easier if I just turn up in pj's for dvd nights hey :LOL:

Hey am thinking of a possible short arvo ride 2moz, have been a bit :oops: neglectful of the gal. Shall I text you before leaving ?
  10. Depends on what the weather is doing. But give me a buzz anyway. I will see how I'm going.

Got to organise a beginers ride with Voyager soon too. Maybe out Meradith way.
  11. Well you know me, I dont mind riding in the rain :) but will give ya a buzz beforehand and yep Im aware of those plans, sounds good.
  12. Definately be setting something up for a good cruise somewhere. Garou - I think you're ready for the final test of commitment to Netrider - Friday Coffee. Time to clean your baby and take her down for everyone to admire.
  13. Hey congat's on the purchase Garou! So when are we going riding? :LOL:
  14. Any time you want hun. But you is going to have to come atleast half way though. It's such a long way out to where you are....I would have to pack a lunch!! :grin:
  15. Tut Tut Garou - long ways are the BEST ways. :wink: :cool:

....Which means I will be more than happy to meet you half way or even the whole way :grin:
  16. Your welcome to come visit lil old Altona any time. I'm sure that we can drum up some locals to give you a warm reception, and a decent ride.
  17. OK, OK - I get the message already!!!

I'll pick a date and post up the ride in the Calendar. I'll give you all a couple more weeks to get up to speed, then it will happen. I said I'd do it before summer was officially over.