Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

game of thrones season 2

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by MT1, Apr 2, 2012.

1. just a heads up.
    first episode of second season today.
    fast download, very popular.

2. Love that show!!
  3. F'er should concentrate on the book...............im still waiting for him to finish gerrrr.
  4. hmm. i completely forgot what was going on in this show.
  5. There is just way too much going on. It took the whole show to get to each main charecter once.
  6. So I don't have to wait another whole week to watch it on Foxtel?

Currently wading through the fifth book ...
  7. Re-watched the whole episode before watching the start of season 2...oh how I want one of those dragons.
  8. Fvck it was a good opening episode. I want moar!

Awesome week - Spartacus finale and now GoT.
  9. one of the few books where they will gladly kill off the main characters.................heheh
  10. #11 DJ666, Apr 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    OMG must watch :p has anyone read the last two books apparently they are terrible compared to the others and I am not sure if I want to waste my time reading them, opinions?
  11. This reason alone means bringing it to an end will be very difficult. The general options available to an author who wants to finish an epic are:
    1. Good guys win
    2. Nuclear holocaust.
    The first option is gone and in a medieval age the second is fairly difficult.
    It will end up being much like the Dark Tower with no point or purpose.
  12. Instead of Nuclear holocaust...why not Dragon holocaust and rule the lands? Except for the North, too cold for Dragons.

13. You can have all that, as long as I can perve at Daenerys :p................
  14. #16 Reesa, Apr 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    I've just begun book 5. So far so good. Book 4 was difficult because of the segue from familiar characters (yeah I'll admit it, I was attached to some), but I wouldn't say it was terrible by any means.
  15. Dude, she's 12.

I hated the book. I'm fairly traditionalist in my choice of epic literature. Made it through to the end of the first and gave it up as a bad job. Didn't finish the second episode of the tv show.
  16. *blink blink*
  17. I'm ready...

...can't wait.
  18. I watched the first ep of the second series last night ... wish I had this!

Would have been nice if they hadn't of left a lot of the back story out but still awesome!