Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G,day to all.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Menace, Jul 12, 2011.

1. :rolleyes:G,day, pleased to be here, been riding for about 50 years, always enjoyed the experiences. Didn,t own a bike for a few years, till now, but got the bug again and here I am, hopefully much wiser, a lot slower, and loving it. I am growing old disgracefully.

Cheers for now.
  2. Welcome to NR. :D What bike do you currently have?
  3. G'day Menace - Nice to have you here.

Growing old disgracefully is great. I love it. I have about a decade less up my sleeve than you do, but it's still great.

If you're coming back after a while, remember that you're one of an endangered species. Born againers throw it down the road all the time, because they're a bit rusty. And we don't bounce as good as we once did. Going slow doesn't make you safe, it just irritates young idiots in cars. Caution is good, but slow and cautious are not the same thing.
  4. Hi Menace, welcome to NR. Great to have you with us.
  5. Menace, your return to motorcycle riding and experience is impressive. As always, we value not only this experience here on the forum but the many friendships from herein, which you'll be accustomed to.
    Welcome aboard mate (y)