Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G`day from zurich, soon to be darwin!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by mowster, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Aussie squid livin` in switz., riding ducati 749, red; natch.
    big hello to all 2 wheel fans in oz! ( I used to be into pushbike racing n touring, but found i was not spending NEARLY enuff money on it )
    Looking forward to some solid touring missions in oz later this year, but for now the euro riding season is peaking-out! :cool: .....motogp`s, fangin thru the alps, autobahn`s, and general hooning around makes for sportsbike heaven!
    Alas; i`m moving to darwin later this year, so it looks trading the duke for a bmw gs..........pffft
    hope to see uon the road soon

2. Plenty of roads to cruise up that way - sounds awesome. Welcome back (once you get back). :)
  3. I`ve heard there is only 5 roads in all of northern territory!, and 3 of them are interstate highways!........but looking forward to meeting-up with some east coast homies later this year!.........i might start a "whats the best bike for touring oz" thread :)
  4. Sounds like a flame war waiting to happen. :twisted: Although it's funny - bike people aren't nearly as brand fanatical as car folk, or console gamers. I'm sure there're exceptions though.