Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G,day From Relentless Rose

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by RELENTL3SS ROSE, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Hi my name is Brett,
    I ride a lams approved 2013 Yamaha FZ6R 600 Restricted.
    I live in the Brighton area.
    Im 31 years of age at about 70 kilos and 172 cm tall.
    Myself and my partner rode down to the beach road petrol station to find uncle greg greeting us and having a quick perv of my bike :p
    We joined in and said hello and meet some very lovely people.
    Got some really good pointers on riding as i have only been 4 weeks now. What a great idea this forum is and i am very glad to have stumbled across such a safe and warming environment!
    We hope to do more rides with the group and become safe and more experienced riders.
    I have a youtube channel that i will be posting of the rides and my bike reviews. (RELENTL3SS ROSE).
    Any tips are greatly welcomed or any chat as we have ALOT to learn and are excited to do so.
    Thanks to the riders who welcomed us in and took us for a ride to Emerald and back! MUCH APPRECIATED!
    Looking forward to meeting you all.
    Brett & Nics :D

2. Welcome!
  3. Hello and welcome Brett, there seems to be an influx of FZ6 riders lately, you're in good company.
  4. Welcome to the forums Brett. Was nice to meet you and Nicole "I though Greg's bike was Ducati" today.
  5. hhahahahah ! that was the comment of the day! lol
    Yeah thank you for the welcome.
    Im glad to hear that pwbike! thank you.
  6. Welcome to NR !
  7. Welcome to NR Brett (and Nic). It was good to meet you today and hopefully we will see you again at Sat prac.

PS Looking forward to a great coffee :D
  8. Oh yes i will have to bring my MOBILE COFFEE VAN down for some great coffees.
    I hope you all like drinking coffee.
    If you guys do a big event and you need a coffee van just inbox me and ill try and organise something with u
  9. free be though?
  10. er mmm er ill have to work it out.!
  11. heres a pencil if it will help