Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G,day from Brisbane

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Bugshifter, May 15, 2007.

1. Hi there my name is Chris and i ride a CBR1100 its my second one it suits me and can carry all my camping gear to rallies and such.It also get up and moves when unloaded. lol There are a lot of names that i already know from Bris and Syd. Can,t wait to catch up and meet a few others...

2. hey there bugshifter.....i'd post the link to the coffee club - but i now you know all about it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  3. hey bugshifter welcome aboard :) i'm in riverhills! just around corner. is a few others in this neck of the woods too.
  4. hey buddy

welcome mate, hope to see ya on the road sometime :grin:

Nice choice in bike, Not that im biased :cool:
  5. Welcome aboard Chris. It's a great community. I live between yourself and BalmyBrowny. I'll keep me eyes open for you. Check the threads mate, there are a few great rides coming up.
  6. Hey Buggy,
    Hope to see you again soon mate, those staintunes SING for their supper when you have it dancing >10,000RPM
  7. Come along to the camping at mt mee

Yes... mount me, mount me !
  8. chris is coming.....but as for mounting you??????? hmmmmmmmm

discretion tells me not to say a word :cool:
  9. You want Chris to mount you??? :shock: (Where the hell IS that vomit emoticon??)
    Something you haven't been telling us s_s? :LOL:

BTW...welcome bugshifter...glad you found us! :grin:
  10. I know you, its good to see you on this site... :wink:

WELCOME TO THE FRAY... Id tell you where cc's is but I have a feeling you already know. :!:

See you at cc's soon.
  11. I'd like to say i'm supprised... but i'm not. :roll:
  12. You're just jealous cos I offered him firsties....
  13. christ i just had to read that twice... I read that and i swear you sai "fisties" :shock:

and no no i'm not jealous, I prefer lesbians and regular girls...
  14. Thanks for the welcome hope to see you all on a ride soon..

Ps I,m fussy who i Mount . lol
  15. you are? :LOL:

Hiya Buggy :p