Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

g,day bikers

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by steve750, Nov 26, 2006.

1. Hi all,thought I'd take the plunge and say g,day.Just bought a gsxr750k5 after 6 years since my last bike and am looking to hook up with people for the odd ride.I am 38 , married , 2 kids.
    I know,my life is over you youngin's
    ps,I live in geelong area

2. Welcome to the forums Steve750. Life isn't over till you say it's over.
  3. 38? Bah, you haven't even hit 40 where it's supposed to begin :LOL:

Welcome to the forums, mate, and we have plenty of riders, some conservative and a couple quite mad, in the Geelong area; you'll have someone to rode with in no time flat..
  4. welcome to NR mate :)
  5. Welcome to Netrider Steve750 :grin:
  6. Welcome to the forums Steve \:D/
  7. Welcome Steve

Has anyone ever noticed that its the people over forty who say thats when life begins. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  8. Welcome to it all :)
  9. Hey Ol' man Steve :grin:
  10. gidday and welcome :grin:
  11. thanks for your welcomes guys and gals,hope to see you out there one day soon. :) :) :)
  12. Hi Steve,
    Come along to a coffee... join the crowd :)
  13. Thanks Pinxie,i would love to,but long way to come home after a few "coffee's". :cry:
  14. Welcome Steve750 :grin: . You're never too old, I was 32 before I ever planted my backside on a bike. Don't know why I waited so long :facepalm:

There's always rides being organised that you can come along on, just keep an eye out on the 'Vic Rides' section of the forum.
  15. Your life is over???
    I am 39 and mine is just beginning!
    Welcome Steve!