Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

FZR 250 Visor Tint

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by RazoRR, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Ok guys i have an FZR with the clear visor/windsheild or what eva we bikers call it. The issue i have is id love to get it tinted and have seen a few other FZR's around with the tinted visors. So off i went to my local window tinter and he explained about the chemical reaction and how he cant tint the visor.
    So im wondering if anyone knows if and where i might be able to get a tinted black visor for my bike, do you need them made up or is there something that can be done? Anyway help would be great thanx

2. You buy them as a bolt-on item. I can recommend Screens For Bikes in Reservoir, VIC. Others also report success with Eagle Screens, in WA.
  3. R u talking about the Visor on ur Helmet or r u talking about the Windshield on ur bike?
  4. I am talking about the screen on the bike, i have already had a qoute back from eagle so i might use them, thanks guys