Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

N/A | National FX Powersports Latest Parliament Submission received

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by FX Powersports, Oct 6, 2011.

1. FX Powersports just recieved this important notice, may affect all riders, just to keep all informed. Just passing it on to all riders

Quotes below;

2. Ah, the poisoned chalice returns.
  3. Hi Fx.

I felt it necessary to add quotes to your op just to help make it a little clearer.

Great to see the committee sitting dates spelled out. I hope to attend most of the hearings on the tuesday and wednesday.

I expect that DC will also have a public hearing submission slot. His IRG submission has some good aspects to it... a couple of eye brow raisers too.

There's a completely public section for 10minute submissions on the Tuesday night - see http://www.parliament.vic.gov.au/rsc/article/1407 anyone who is free with a constructive opinion that will help the committee cooperatively and constructively work with motorcyclists to benefit their safety, should try to get a slot.
  4. Jesus F*cking Christ!