Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Future Bobber

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Roy Casey, Mar 21, 2015.

1. G'Day People,

I'm an 'Ol Hoon from way back and love driving my '67 Mustang Shelby Fastback.

My 2nd passion is bikes but a serious accident 13 years ago left me almost dead, still suffer chronic pain but I want to relive motorbiking.

I'm looking for an big old cruiser to transform into a 'Bobber'.

Are there any Bobber Clubs or weekend gathering in Melbourne. I live in Elwood.
  2. Welcome to the forums Roy, please don't post your topics all in caps, enjoy your stay there is a lot to learn on here.
  3. Sure, sorry about the caps Mate. This forum stuff is pretty hard for an 'Ol Man like myself. Please can you tell me if there's a forum section related to Bobbers particularly for Melbourne?
  4. Not specifically but if you use the search function you may find some threads on Bobbers.
    Also there's a fair few posts in the "cruiser" forum on such matters.
  5. welcome aboard :]
  6. Yep Cruiser section would be your best bet.
  7. Thank you
  8. Thank you
  9. Thanks Mate, i've been surfing the "Bobber" area of this forum and it is pretty informative.

What a great site! Thank you all.

Do you know if there's a club or any regular meeting in Melbourne for Bobbers?

I'm looking at buying a 1500 Kawasaki cruiser to chop up. I've missed out on 2 but am currently negotiating with a seller.

I really want big, bad and ugly as I love seeing the reaction on peoples faces, particularly their confused puzzlement.

Will keep searching this forum.
  10. Welcome to NR!