Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Milos, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Chris and Ben are working on a building in the city. Chris turns to Ben and says... "Damn I've got to take a piss but there’s no where close to go!" - 'Walk out to the end of that plank' replies Ben. 'I'll stand on this end and balance it for you.'

"Are you sure mate?" says Chris

'Yeah of course!' says Ben

"Are you 100% sure?" says Chris

“Positive, go for it” says Ben

So Chris goes out to the end of the plank and starts about his business, and no sooner the lunch siren sounds and Ben forgets and steps off the blank and Chris falls to his doom.

Several months later three men of varying nationalities are sitting in a bar discussing which of their respective nations chase women hardest.

Bob the englishman says: "I've been known to miss football game night with the boys for a hottie."

Laughing for Bob, Piere the Frenchman says: " No, no, no, we French chaze ze woman with zest and give zem gifts of loove, it is uz vor sure."

At which point Jake (the Aussie) sits laughing and says: "No, you're both wrong. I was walking one day, following these two fantastic birds and this bloke comes screaming from the sky with his dick in his hands screaming 'CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT!'