Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Funny Story

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by RainMann, Apr 20, 2007.

1. About 6 months ago I went to a party in Viewbank, and there were heaps of people I didnt know. The only person I knew was an old mate who was getting stuck into the p*ss pretty hard.

I met a few people, then realising I had to go home soon, I went to find my mate. Couldnt find him, so went out the front to get on my bike, and there he is sitting on it, beer in hand, chatting to a bunch of girls who had surrounded him on my bike.

Aha ... not happy about this I walked up to him. Seeing me coming, an embarrased look came over his face and he slurred ...
    " ....well .... um I was just joking .... this is not my Harley .... um ... it belongs to my mate ....uh..."

Needless to say he didnt get lucky that night.

2. :cool: But did you? :p

3. thats pretty funny the same thing happend to me and my bike but it wasnt with a mate it was this RANDOM i had neva seen b4! LoL

4. #4 CamHornet, Apr 20, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  5. i consider myself lucky to have a sexy bike. so i got lucky in that sense

6. #6 RainMann, Apr 20, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015