Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Funny SPAM

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by 69SIM, Apr 29, 2016.

1. SPAM is annoying but sometimes it can be hilarious... Here's one I got this morning (nasty attachment removed of course):

"Attention: Owner / Executive at 69SIM, ,

Your case has been appointed for hearing/trial on 4th April, 2016 at 12:30 PM. Your case will be before Judge Jesus.

This is a hearing about 69SIM Infringement No. I-42567117.

We expect you to be present for this. If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
    Please refer to the attached Subpoena to Appear in Court for complete information.

Yours faithfully,
    Resnick, Hali R. Attorney
    Lorrie Reid.
    T.: (859) 881-5998."

Seems I'm about to have my soul judged, plus I need a flux capacitor to go back in time... ;)

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. 69SIM, that one has a word doc attached that is a new variant of Cryptolocker. Be careful.

3. Yeah, my mail server that I run stripped it off before notifying me of the SPAM and putting a copy in the junk folder sans word doc. Having been an IT guy in a past life I'm always double careful about any document I get via email, even pdf's.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hey 69SIM,

you can borrow my Flux Capacitor anytime mate..

You soul judgement, well, that's up to Jesus. LOL !!

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1