Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Funny sign

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by pete, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Found this pic on Stromtrooper forum. It's in Wyoming.
    WyomingLaws.
    '
    Love the last one, no ape hangers! Doh! that rules out half the motorcycle population over there hehe:LOL:

2. Guess this bloke better avoid Wyoming then, huh? :grin:

ape.

3. Thats just ridiculous. How can it be comfortable and how the heck can he control it.

4. This is a prime example of the brains:money ratio being WAY out.

5. I had to make mention of this on my blog. Thanks for the pics guys - hilarious!

6. So stand up wheelies are OK in Wyoming............ :LOL:

7. I think I did the P's test with him ,when OK on the cone weave but had trouble with the U turn.
    :LOL:

8. thanks cookeetree! that's soooooo funny! what an idot!

9. I think it serves to prove Darwin's Theory of Evolution. By the looks of him, we're defintely descended from APES! :grin:

10. he sure did cookeetree!

he's hanging off the 'branches' there on his bike. there's streamers coming off the handle bars [WTF???]

oh well, what ever body position makes him feel more like the monkey he is, is what he wants.

no monkeys in wyoming ay? hmmmmm

11. That's what crack me up the most about big tough, HD riders; the pwetty tassels on their bars and saddle bags!! [​IMG]

12. BRP_2.

Regards, Andrew.

13. That's what happens to the handlebars of real tough bikes.... :p ...They stretch when on the highway...and retract on the slow roads...

14. ha ha ha .. hands up.. :LOL: