Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

funny bike stuff

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by Swerve, Dec 14, 2006.

1. #1 Swerve, Dec 14, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. Bugger some of them would really hurt! :shock:
    The guy with the truck has got to be dead man. :eek:hno:

3. So expensive! :shock:

4. Makes you think tice about trying wheelies or stoppies

5. I've got the longer version of that clip.

The fella is deaf & uses sign language in the documentary. After he hit the
    truck the camera shows his eyes had rolled to the back of his head.

He evetually pulled thru though saying his leathers saved his life & that he
    would no longer do stunts.

6. "funny bike stuff"
    Am I turning into a NR Prude? I didn't find any of it funny at all.

All I saw was people getting seriously injured and peoples much loved bikes get destroyed.

Or is this one of those "you'll only like it if you also like those clips of scrawny kids sucker punching innocent people" type of things?

.:End post work, pre sleep rant:.

7. I know the extended clip you're refering too, but I suspect Kat is talking about the one where the rider T-Boned the second half of the trucks trailer at the intersection.

8. I know the extended clip you're refering too, but I suspect Kat is talking about the one where the rider T-Boned the second half of the trucks trailer at the intersection.[/quote]

Yeah thats the one. I cringed at some of the bikes and the riders. I believe that a lot of them were tom-foolery gone wrong.

9. Nah, he wasent injured either believe it or not. That incident has been on "Police Camera Action" TV Show.

Was helicopter footage of a Police chase. Full clip shows him getting up within seconds & doing a runner on
    foot with two cops chasing him down throwing him to the ground then cuffing him up.