Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Fully enclosed bike cover

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by proxemic, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Hi

I was flicking through the junkmail the other day and saw an awesome enclosed cover for 99 bucks. The junkmail is now gone and for the life of me I cant remember where it was for sale.

I've been to repco autobarn and a bike shop the closest thing i found was the capsule enclosed cover but this one was more like a tent with a single zip running down the middle. If anyone knows wtf i'm talking about any help would be great. cheers.
  2. We have them sitting on the shelf at work :)

You open them up, ride onto the base then zip the thing up and it mummifies the bike ;)
  3. if you dont mind me asking.... where do you work? :LOL:
  4. I work for a wholesaler. I'll grab some info for you on Monday and post it up.
  5. excellent, thanks vic. that should sort out ken's chrissie pressie :p
  6. "I've been to repco autobarn and a bike shop the closest thing i found was the capsule enclosed cover"

WOW thanks for the heads up with that CAPSULE link matey ;D

little miss no goodie english me finks :shock:
  7. Hey proxemic, I read pretty good english... me finks :roll:
  8. Will the 14 fit without a problem ??
  9. meh im just trying to get 20 posts up so i can pm

hahaha what a saddie :(
  10. I'm fairly certain it will, the diamensions are 2.7mt long, 1.52mt high & 0.68mt wide.
  11. Cool, well i think i may have to get one if they arent to pricey.. :shock:
  12. $189 at most bike shops and autobarn, on ebay too just type in capsule ;)
  13. Why would you need or want one?

You lost your license for an extended period of time huh?! :LOL:

14. Are you looking in a mirror as you type MG?? :p
  15. I saw those covers in a catalog too, I have a feeling it was in a Bunnings catalog. cant promise though. it was either there or some other hardware warehouse..
    Looked like a great idea. and not a bad price compared to other covers
  16. well in case anyone still cares it was repco, not a bad cover completely enclosed with a front tent like zipper i think it was about $115 in the catalogue just before xmas.