Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Full Load Motorcycle Transport

Discussion in 'Links Directory' at netrider.net.au started by FLMCTransport, Sep 17, 2014.

1. FULL LOAD MOTORCYCLE TRANSPORT

Transporting Motorcycles Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide.
    Deal with experienced motorcycle people
    We transport bikes, Boxed parts, Rollers and engines.
    Door to Door
    We can give you a quote before you purchase a bike giving you more options
    Or why not lock in a price before you list your bike for sale this way you can increase sale options from interstate buyers
    SYDNEY TO MELBOURNE RUN IS LEAVING SYDNEY ON FRIDAY THE 19TH OF SEPTEMBER FOR MELBOURNE RETURN TO SYDNEY 21ST SEPTMEBER
    Limited spots still available
    Contact us for details on our next Brisbane Run TUESDAY THE 30TH OF SEPTEMBER
    "NOW SERVICING NEWCASTLE, CANBERRA AND ADELAIDE"
    We can pickup and store at our Sydney (Smithfield) Depot prior to transporting or you can save by dropping off or picking up.
    Detail live report and photos sent directly to you prior to loading.
    Rates for bikes start at $250.00 Sydney to Melbourne or Melbourne to Sydney. Brisbane to Sydney or Sydney to Brisbane.
    Melboune to Brisbane - Brisbane to Melbourne starts from $400.00
    FULL LOAD MOTORCYCLE TRANSPORT
    flmctransport@yahoo.com.au
    www.fullloadmotorcycletransport.com
    0405 838 583

2. Hi all

My name is Shaun and I have taken over the day to day running of FLMCT.

Full Load Motorcycle Transport still offers the great service and reliability that the business has always provided. In addition to the above locations we now also service Far North Queensland. So for Cairns to Adelaide and anywhere in between let us quote on your transport needs.

Our website address remains the same, fullloadmotorcycletransport.com and you can reach me on 0425 254 409.

Cheers
    Shaun