Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

full liscence

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by pil, Feb 15, 2006.

  1. Got my Ps but i think I can get my open cause Im over thirty and can get a gold liscence ( NSW ) Whats involved to go for your open and how hard is it.

  2. just take your drivers licence (gold) along with your papers (the training people gave you) to your local RTA and pay your money.

    I think there was a form that had to be filled in as well for the upgrade.

    It is basically the same process as getting your motorbike L plates from the RTA. IE money, paper work, photo - and you are away and riding unrestricted :grin: :p :biker: except of course for the no pillon thing