Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Full license new bike

Average User Rating:
  1. Andrew West submitted a new Showcase Item:

Full license new bike

Read more about this showcase item here...
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Nice looking bike mate, it's on my short list as well.
  3. Not that I've ridden or experienced many other bikes to compare it with, but I can tell you it's been an absolute joy to ride and get to know this bike. Just before xmas I took a run down to Melbourne and it performed exactly how I was hoping it would on a long run. As for the riding position, well let's just say I couldn't have been more relaxed/comfortable.
  4. Congrats on the new ride. Congrats also on your choice of colour - that burnt orange is tasty.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Thanks and yes the colour has definitely grown on me, at first I thought hmmmmm orange ! but now a few weeks on I still look at it and couldn't imagine it being any different colour :cool:
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Looks good in my rear vision mirror too!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Congrats on the new bike :)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Love it!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Great looking bike . I have the 650 version and Luv it.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. pffft... orange... it's like the diluted version of red... :p

it looks so comfy to ride and the way you throw it around it obviously is a joy to ride - or do you just make it look easy?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah I love it, more than enough bike for me and ticks all the boxes for someone that is still learning the game. I think riding within your comfort zone is what makes it look easy not that there's anything wrong with giving it a 'squirt' when it's appropriate to do so :whistle:
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1